We have several ways of cooperation
- Project has clearly defined requirements, budget and deadline.
- You do not want to deal with details of the development process and want to get the result
- You do not want to bear the risk of management when creating a product
This type of cooperation involves a full project analysis in terms of its business objectives. We discuss all the details with a client, so that on the way out he gets exactly what he was looking for, a product that will help with his business development. The client can participate in the development planning and control the sprints results. However, if a sprint has begun, the new assignment cannot be added to it, and all the adjustments will have to be made in the next stage plan. The customer can also participate in the development team meetings – meetings -planning, daily meetings and demo-meetings.
- Your project is actively developing, and becoming full of details and new assignments.
- Lack of "an extra pair of hands" and the problems come quicker than the developers solve them
- You manage the product requirements by your own and want to control the work process
- You need to strengthen your existing development team
We do not charge extra for the work of specialists in the Dedicated team mode. At the same time, we guarantee the quality of their work, monitor and analyze it. We are always interested in long-term cooperation and can offer our own guidelines, system requirements, documentation and time management services.
- You need to develop a small project or make adjustments to an existing one
- The project needs technical support
- You do not want to overpay and want to stop development at any time
The customer only pays for the hours of work performed according to the agreed rate. All the information about the completed work is provided in the form of a report, the client can also view the code and the commit history. The program code is created in uniform style, so it can be easily transferred to another development team.
- You want your own remote development team
- You need a transparent scheme of work and you manage the development yourself
- Suitable for the project in stable phase
Some of our partners prefer a transparent payment system and use our company as a base for their fully operated R&D office-branch in Kharkov. They make all the decisions on the business processes, the size of bonuses and their developer’s salaries. We provide the administrative part for their remote employees: a good office in the city center, material support, corporate events, professional development, and also take on the financial and legal side of work.
We get acquainted and identify the actual business problems that will be solved by the IT projectStart project
Considering work of the future project and planing technical solutionStart project
We carefully estimate time and possible risks of project developmentStart project
We divide the project into stages and reach agreement on launch termsStart project
We create a team of highly professional developers and testers able to cope with all upcoming challengesStart project
Controlling status and progres of the project dailyStart project
We demonstrate and discuss the final product, and if necessary, make adjustmentsStart project
Start the project and open a bottle of champagne :-)Start project